Your privacy is important to Restore Fitness & Wellbeing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Restore Fitness & Wellbeing collects, and the ways in which Restore Fitness & Wellbeing uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Restore Fitness & Wellbeing and its authorised officers may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including your IP address, time visited, length of visit and geographic location;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website information that you provide for the purpose of using the website’s contact form (including your name, email address, message subject and message detail); and
- any other information that you send to Restore Fitness & Wellbeing or any of its authorised officers
Using personal information
Restore Fitness & Wellbeing may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Restore Fitness & Wellbeing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Restore Fitness & Wellbeing or its authorised officers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Restore Fitness & Wellbeing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Restore Fitness & Wellbeing will store all the personal information you provide in a secure location.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Restore Fitness & Wellbeing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Restore Fitness & Wellbeing
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to PO Box 492 Albion QLD 4010.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.